August 25, 2008

Nesting Rugrats

Most of our friends are currently blogging about rugrats. Unfortunately, we're not quite there yet...give us a few more months! (Yes Mom, I said months...not years! Mom wants us to wait a year or so. We don't...) BUT...we can blog about rugs...and rats. Hopefully not really rats, but you never know! Sometimes I do forget to clean house! Cats you say?...yes, I can mention cats. We have one. Or at least he thinks he's a cat...

This is our 'cat' climbing on the back of our couch with his night vision goggles on. Then he decided to get comfy...











He's a weirdo. But we love him, and currently he is the rugrat/rat/cat that we have to blog about.

While Tas was climbing the furniture last night, I was 'Nesting.' No, not 'nesting' in the sense that I'm getting ready for baby (I wish!), but instead nesting in the sense that I'm constantly trying to make our house stay in touch with reality. For a while, our reality has been having our computer on an end table that we had no where else to put. So it became our computer desk. But come November, we'll have a new computer desk (it's on backorder) and a rug (the red one!) to boot!
Though they no longer have the little ottoman chair, so we'll have to stand. But at least we'll be standing on a pretty red rug!
See! We can blog about rugrats. Just not in the usual sense!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home