Please Pray!
Owen and I just went to visit Sayla Grace. When we walked in she was
just coming out of a Brady episode. Except this one wasn't normal. It
was several in a row, and the nurse had to vigorously stimulate her to
bring her back.
When we looked at her she looked pale. She has had 7 Brady's in a
matter of 3 hours. She has been having 6 or 7 in a 24 hour period.
We need immediate prayer that these episodes stop, and that area of
her brain develops to remind her heart to beat and her lungs to
breathe.
On a brighter note: The nurse had to check her vitals, so she took
off her CPAP mask and I got to see her pretty face. She held onto my
finger while the nurse took her vitals and opened her eyes as I talked
to her.
Then she smiled and made my day!
Post a Comment