Normal Noggin!
PRAISE THE LORD!!! We got the results from Sayla Grace's head ultrasound this morning, and everything is NORMAL!!!! The only follow up we'll have is going back to the doctor in 4 weeks to measure her head again, and just keep a watch on it. Not sure what we're watching for, but at least we know there is nothing extra in her little noggin that doesn't belong!!
As soon as I hung up the phone with the nurse, I grabbed Sayla Grace and we dropped to our knees to PRAISE THE LORD!!! And I of course cried tears of joy!!
We are so very thankful for your prayers and support these past few days. Waiting was agonizing, but we tried to focus on the positive, and your prayers helped us to be able to do that. Thank you thank you thank you!!!
AMEN!!
Love you
aunt becky said... 2:32 PM, May 01, 2010
Post a Comment