September 11, 2008

Do You See What I See?

Driving home from work yesterday the clouds caught my eye. It was drizzling, my day had been quite dreary, and I was feeling pretty burnt out (from work of course!). But sitting at a traffic light a simple cloud changed all of that in an instant. So I snapped a picture with my blackberry (I love my bb!)

Do you see it? It’s just God’s little reminder that HE is in control…not me. No need to fret, or get worked up about anything. He’ll take care of it.

Kind of enlightening given the date today…September 11th. Weird how a random date in the middle of the year can change your life forever. And a simple cloud can change your perspective.

By the time the light changed, the cloud had moved on to form another picture in someone else’s eyes. But in that instant, that cloud was just what I needed to see. And He knew that.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home