Fruit Basket Turnover
Check out what our little fruitcake is up to this week!!
{Gasp!} There's a cantelope in my belly!!
Her digestive system is busy creating meconium (a tarry black substance made of swallowed amniotic fluid, digestive secretion and dead cells) YUCK!, which will fill the first diaper, which Owen gets to change, after birth. And, speaking of the diaper situation... baby's genitals are now fully formed! Super!
Only 3 more days until we get to verify that we picked out the right bedding! Which came the other day, by the way! It is much prettier in person than it was on the website, which is always a plus!
And Saturday Mimi (that's my mom) and I will make the trek to Montgomery to "Name Dropper" on the quest for furniture. It comes highly recommended as a reasonable one stop shop for all things baby. Fingers crossed!! I'm hoping to come home with something picked out and ready to order!
I'd go ahead and order it, but my husband and I have this rule that we can't spend large quantities of money without discussing with one another first. The rule was put in place because I have a tendancy to "bubble gum shop" - buying anything cute that comes across my path without thinking...kind of like buying a pack of gum.
I'll be sure and give you an update as soon as I can. Until then...Toodles!! Enjoy your weekend!
Post a Comment