June 24, 2009

Milkshakes & Cribs

Fun Facts about Momma:

  • Banana milkshakes, cake icing and Tootsie Rolls are my absolute fav.
  • I officially have cankles and puffy toes, which I'm sure the icing and milkshakes have absolutely nothing to do with!!
  • I'm sleeping like a rock with my new Snoogle Maternity body pillow, and I don't wake up near as sore in the morning. (Hint -- You need this even if you're not preggers)
  • My hair is falling out, but growing like crazy.

  • I've accepted the fact that I will break out into a drenching sweat at any given moment, and there is no way to be prepared for that.
Fun Facts about SGP:
  • Baby gulps down several ounces of amniotic fluid every day, both for hydration and nutrition and to practice swallowing and digesting. And, these days, those taste buds actually work! Studies show that after birth, babies are most interested in tastes they've already experienced through amniotic fluid. I guess this means I better have banana's, milkshakes, icing and tootsie rolls on hand once she starts eating people food!

  • She's super active and kicks when we talk to her. I think she already recognizes her name.

  • Her closet is already half-way full, and I've only contributed one item so far. Not because I don't want to, but we've had some very generous gifts and donations, and I haven't had to!
  • She has more hair bows now, than I've had my entire life.

  • We finally found her bedroom furniture, which we will be ordering this weekend...

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home