Large Marge
So I'm loving this whole pregnancy thing. Even the tough times are great. There are not many tough times, but when they show up they can be a doozie. By tough times I mean the sore EVERYTHING...my teeth even hurt. I have muscles that are sore that I didn't even know I had!
I am also getting up 4 to 5 times a night for bathroom breaks. And just getting out of bed (or up off the couch) is difficult. I have to have something to hold on to just to turn over. It's amazing the things you can't do without ab muscles. Mine seem to have gone into hiding. I do hope they return from their hiatus soon!
There's also the times when I eat something that SGP does not like. Taziki's Spicy Pimento Cheese sandwich for one. She does not like those. I thought it was quite yummy, and would definitely recommend it. My little nugget, however, did not! Those times are not fun.
But other than those few moments of being uncomfortable, I'm having what I consider to be quite a fabulous pregnancy. Definitely makes me want to do it again.
Except the whole "Large Marge" thing. I'm not enjoying that. I'm quite huge. For having 15 more weeks left, I'm rather looking like I'm about to pop. And people aren't afraid to tell me so. For example...at the Baron's game Friday night, the lady taking the tickets said "You're not going to have a baby here tonight, are you?" You think it's funny...but she was serious. She wanted to know if she needed the medics on standby. And then one of the policemen came up and asked me when I was due...and was quite shocked when I said October...the end of October at that!
I really don't mind it...until I'm told that I'm going to have a "linebacker"...because I think being pregnant is quite a glorious thing. So I'm truly enjoying every minute of it. But it just makes me more aware of what I might say to a pregnant woman that I meet!
Wish me luck on my Glucose Screening test (for gestational diabetes) tomorrow morning. Prayerfully I'll pass and not have to come back for the 3 hour test! I'll keep you posted!
Post a Comment