Grace in God
Last night we had a special prayer service at our church (Liberty Park Baptist) for Sayla Grace. It was very emotional, and extremely powerful. And the prayers are working! Here are all of the positive updates I got when I called the NICU this morning...
Sayla Grace's weight is up to 1lb 7.8oz!!! Praise the Lord for this! She has gained 10ozs!!!
Her Billirubin level is down from 3.1 to 2.4!!
Her Glucose level is normal!
She had a poopy diaper yesterday and at 3am!! I never thought I would be so excited about poop!!
She did have 2 Bradycardia episodes this morning, but the nurse said that was normal.
Nurse didn't have her white blood cell count in front of her, so we'll get that when we visit this afternoon. Please pray for a total miracle that her count is down to normal.
Since her last brain scan and chest/tummy xray was normal, they won't do them routinely. She'll get more as time goes on, but we don't know when yet.
Prayers are working!!! It is evident in today's report! Thank you for praying for our tiny miracle! Please also take time to simply thank God for all that He's done for us so far.
Post a Comment