September 5, 2009

Pictures of Her New House!

Last night the little bugger pulled out her TP tube, which is the feeding tube that goes straight into her intestines. She did it the night before too, but they put it back this time. I think she was trying to tell them she's ready to try the OG tube again...because when she did it a second time, they decided to leave it out. And so far so good. Just a trace of residual - which means she's tolerating it so far!!! They have had to decrease the amount she's getting right now, since they have to wait to see how much she'll tolerate. Right now she's getting 21cc's for an hour, then a 3 hour break. Then starts over.

Since she's in her new little house, she's doing much better! Only 2-3 Brady's in a day, and just up and down on her O2 levels...which is normal right now.

In her house she can wear clothes! So I dressed her as soon as I could! The nurses loved her outfits! We will donate them to the NICU when she's done with them. But as you can see from the pictures below, even the preemie sizes are too big for her. They are too big in the shoulders and in the bottom! But she'll grow into them. I need to stop buying preemie stuff, and start buying "term" baby sizes...otherwise she'll be naked by Christmas!!!

Here's some pictures for those that can't see the slide show...and the slide show is below. (I think if you click on the slide show, you can see the entire album at once, rather than having to wait for each picture to load. But don't hold me to that!)









0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home