October 19, 2009

Still No News

Just a quick update to tell you that there's still no news on the LSV. Not sure when the Doc is getting back from Norway, but hopefully today.

Many have asked why they can't just contact another doctor, and the answer is kind of simple. Even after we find out what to expect from the LSV, there's nothing that can be done about it, so the waiting part doesn't really matter.

If it were something life threatening (which they've assured me it's not), they would ask another doc and get things moving in whatever direction necessary. But since it's not life threatening, we can afford to wait. Right now we're just trying to get answers about what it is, what caused it and what her life will be like with it.

Other than that SGP is doing great. Except she's decided she doesn't want to nurse this week, so I'm struggling with that. Otherwise all is well!



0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home