Sorry for the lack of updates!
We're doing just fine. Only our internet has been down for quite some
time. AT&T came out to fix it but had to leave because they were late
for their next job! And ours wasn't even fixed yet! So I'm sending
this from my phone because it's all I have at the moment.
We're settling in nicely. Sayla Grace is such an easy going baby. Only
gets upset if she's gassey or uncomfortable, and is super easy to
console.
She's been sleeping in her own room, in her crib for the past 2
nights, and so far so good. She sleeps great, but I wake up every hour
on the hour to check on her! Hopefully I'll get used to her being in
the next room soon, because I'm not to pleasant to be around when I've
not had much sleep!
We've received good reports from our doctor visits so far, but still
have a few more to go. Tuesday we're headed to the Pediatric
Audiologist to see if she can hear out of her right ear. Please be in
prayer for that!
And next week we're headed to a Pediatric surgeon to see if she does
in fact have a hernia. Prayerfully it's just a swollen lymph node and
won't require surgery.
Other than that, we downloaded the data from her monitor today, and
the doctor said she hasn't had any "true" events!! Everything she's
had has been because she's breathing too shallow for the monitor to
pick up, or it's not in the right place. So that was happy news. She
still has to wear it, but we don't have to download it again unless
she starts acting up.
Right now she's sleeping in my lap after her first of 3 nightly
bottles. We have to sit her upright for at least 30 minutes, if not an
hour after each feeding to keep her from spitting up afterwards. It's
a small price to pay for clean sheets!!
Tas (our dog) is LOVING her and is quite the "Nanny Dog" or "Mother
Hen" as we've come to call him. Runs to her when she cries and greets
her first when we come in the room. I have some cute pictures of him
checking in on her that I'll post as soon as our internet starts
working again!
That's all for now! I've been sitting with her for a little more than
an hour, and I'm fading fast! Must get some sleep before I have to do
it all again in 3 hours!!
Post a Comment