Time Management!
Most everyone knows, but just in case you haven't heard, Avery Faith was born on August 18th! Stats and details to come later, along with lots of updates on our little adventure into a family of four! But everyone is doing well, and she is quite the little angel. Big sister, Sayla Grace, is absolutely in love with her - minus the few episodes of jealousy every now and then.
Just wanted to give a quick update to let everyone know that I'm no longer swollen and pregnant, and that as soon as I have more than 5 minutes, I will post pictures and updates, I promise!!! I just never imagined how crazy things become when you add a second baby to the mix.
So for now, I'm working on my time management skills and as soon as I find the time that seems to have gone away the minute she was born, I'll fill you in!
Post a Comment